Localization of Industry and Trade Performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kadokawa, Kazuo, 2011. "Applicability of Marshall’s Agglomeration Theory to Indus-trial Clustering in the Japanese Manufacturing Sector: An Exploratory Factor Analysis Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-18.
- Marian Beise & Heike Belitz, 1998.
"Trends in the Internationalisation of R&D - the German Perspective,"
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research,
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 67(2), pages 67-85.
- Marian Beise & Heike Belitz, 1998. "Trends in the Internationalisation of R&D: The German Perspective," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 167, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joe Tharakan & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2009.
"On The Impact Of Labor Market Matching On Regional Disparities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 57-80.
- Joe Tharakan & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2002. "On the impact of labor market matching on regional disparities," Working Papers 200227, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jean-Philippe Tropeano & Tharakan Joe, 2009. "On the Impact of Labor Market Matching of Regional Disparities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00643684, HAL.
- THARAKAN, Jo & TROPEANO, Jean-Philippe, 2008. "On the impact of labor market matching on regional disparities," CORE Discussion Papers 2008046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- THARAKAN, Joe & TROPEANO, Jean-Philippe, 2009. "On the impact of labor market matching on regional disparities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2151, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:rri:wpaper:200605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Figueiredo, Octávio & Guimarães, Paulo & Woodward, Douglas, 2010.
"Vertical disintegration in Marshallian industrial districts,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 73-78, January.
- Octávio Figueiredo & Paulo Guimarães & Douglas Woodward, 2008. "Vertical Disintegration in Marshallian Industrial Districts," FEP Working Papers 280, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- M Nsanzabaganwa & PA Black, 2002. "Spokes In The Wheels Of Trade Reform: An African Perspective," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(5), pages 900-911, June.
- Gallo Fredrik, 2006.
"Increasing Returns, Input-Output Linkages, and Technological Leapfrogging,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Increasing Returns, Input-Output Linkages, and Technological Leapfrogging," Working Papers 2005:22, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Jul 2006.
- Ferhan Gezici & Berna Keskin, 2005. "The Interaction between Interregional Disparities and Immigration in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa05p132, European Regional Science Association.
- Mulatu, Abay, 2016. "On the concept of 'competitiveness' and its usefulness for policy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 50-62.
- Gashawbeza Bekele & Randall Jackson, 2006. "Theoretical Perspectives on Industry Clusters," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Guimaraes, Paulo & Figueiredo, Octávio & Woodward, Douglas, 2002.
"Modeling industrial location decisions in U.S. counties,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p060, European Regional Science Association.
- Octavio Figueiredo & Paulo Guimaraes & Douglas Woodward, 2002. "Modeling industrial location decisions in U.S. counties," NIMA Working Papers 18, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Christer Ljungwall, 2004. "Guangdong: A catalyst for economic growth and exports in hunan province," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 249-265.
- Laura CASI & Laura RESMINI, 2010. "Evidence on the determinants of foreign direct investment: the case of EU regions," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 1, pages 93-118, December.
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & Isabel Grilo, 2012. "Globalization, entrepreneurship and the region," Scales Research Reports H201201, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Luca Agnello, 2001. "The martingales: theoretical and empirical characteristics," CERIS Working Paper 200107, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- José María Mella Márquez & Coro Chasco Yrigoyen, 2004. "Urban growth and territorial dynamics in Spain (1985-2001): A spatial econometrics analysis," Urban/Regional 0411003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanna Segre, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in the EU: Are They Complementary or Substitute in Business Cycles Fluctuations?," CERIS Working Paper 200007, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:12:y:1996:i:3:p:52-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.