Establishment-level wage effects of entering motherhood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Jeandidier & Helen Lim, 2015. "Is there justification for alimony payments? A survey of the empirical literature," Working Papers of BETA 2015-30, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Beatrice Scheubel, 2014. "Does It Pay to Be a Woman?: Labour Demand Effects of Maternity-Related Job Protection and Replacement Incomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 685, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012.
"Unemployment, human capital depreciation and pension benefits: an empirical evaluation of German data,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 223-241, April.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Unemployment, Human Capital Depreciation and Pension Benefits: An Empirical Evaluation of German Data," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012. "Unemployment, human capital depreciation and pension benefits: An empirical evaluation of German data," Munich Reprints in Economics 19271, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ortego-Marti, Victor, 2017.
"Loss of skill during unemployment and TFP differences across countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 215-235.
- Victor Ortego-Marti, 2015. "Loss of Skill during Unemployment and TFP Differences across Countries," Working Papers 201513, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Hans Fehr & Daniela Ujhelyiova, 2013.
"Fertility, Female Labor Supply, and Family Policy,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(2), pages 138-165, May.
- Hans Fehr & Daniela Ujhelyiova, 2010. "Fertility, Female Labor Supply, and Family Policy," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 331, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hans Fehr & Daniela Ujhelyiova, 2011. "Fertility, Female Labor Supply, and Family Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3455, CESifo Group Munich.
- Casal, María del Pilar & Barham, Bradford L., 2013. "Motherhood wage penalties and labour market segmentation: Evidence from Argentina," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Chloé Duvivier & Mathieu Narcy, 2015. "The Motherhood Wage Penalty and Its Determinants: A Public–Private Comparison," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(4), pages 415-443, December.
- repec:spr:jlabrs:v:51:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s12651-017-0230-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felfe, Christina, 2012. "The motherhood wage gap: What about job amenities?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 59-67.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:689-716 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doerr, Annabelle, 2017. "Back to work: The long-term effects of vocational training for female job returners," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 17/02, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Melanie Arntz & Stephan Dlugosz & Ralf A. Wilke, 2017.
"The Sorting of Female Careers after First Birth: A Competing Risks Analysis of Maternity Leave Duration,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(5), pages 689-716, October.
- Arntz, Melanie & Dlugosz, Stephan & Wilke, Ralf A., 2014. "The sorting of female careers after first birth: A competing risks analysis of maternity leave duration," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-125, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2014. "Is Marriage as Good as a Contract?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 60(3), pages 599-612.
- Diener, Katharina & Susanne, Götz & Schreyer, Franziska & Stephan, Gesine & Lenhart, Julia & Nisic, Natascha & Stöhr, Julia, 2015. "Rückkehr ins Berufsleben nach familienbedingter Unterbrechung : Befunde der Evaluation der zweiten Förderperiode des ESF-Programms "Perspektive Wiedereinstieg" des Bundesministeriums für Fam," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201507, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Doerr, Annabelle, 2017. "Back to work: The Long-term Effects of Vocational Training for Female Job Returners," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168213, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:61:y:2009:i:suppl_1:p:i11-i34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .