Thailand's investment-driven boom and crisis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Warr, 2006.
"Productivity Growth in Thailand and Indonesia: How Agriculture Contributes to Economic Growth,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200606, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2006.
- Warr, Peter G., 2006. "Productivity Growth in Thailand and Indonesia: How Agriculture Contributes to Economic Growth," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139925, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hesse, Heiko, 2007.
"Monetary policy, structural break and the monetary transmission mechanism in Thailand,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 649-669, August.
- Hesse, Heiko, 2007. "Monetary policy, structural break, and the monetary transmission mechanism in Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4248, The World Bank.
- Olaf Hübler & Lukas Menkhoff & Chodechai Suwanaporn, 2008.
"Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 393-415, March.
- Hübler, Olaf Hübler & Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-364, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Peter Warr, 2009.
"Poverty Reduction through Long-term Growth: The Thai Experience,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 8(2), pages 51-76, Spring.
- Peter Warr, 2008. "Poverty Reduction Through Long-term Growth: The Thai Experience," Departmental Working Papers 2008-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha, 2006.
"Do external funds yield lower returns?: Recent evidence from East Asian economies,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 171-188, February.
- Sarmistha Pal & Nigel Driffield, 2003. "Do External Funds Yield Lower Returns ? Recent Evidence From East Asian Economies," Finance 0309002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2004.
- Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "Do External Funds Yield Lower Returns? Recent Evidence From East Asian Economies," Development and Comp Systems 0512021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sajid Anwar & Desh Gupta, 2006. "Financial Restructuring and Economic Growth in Thailand," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 113-127.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip & Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2008. "Private Investment: Trends and Determinants in Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1709-1724, October.
- Juthathip Jongwanich, 2006. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Account Opening and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Thailand," Departmental Working Papers 2006-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Peter Warr, 2011. "Thailand’s Development Strategy and Growth Performance," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:55:y:2003:i:3:p:440-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.