International Trade and Economic Convergence: The Credit Channel
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Gente, Karine & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2012.
"Net foreign assets, productivity and real exchange rates in constrained economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 295-316.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Karine Gente & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2008. "Net Foreign Assets, Productivity and Real Exchange Rates in Constrained Economies," Discussion Papers 2008-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Karine Gente & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2010. "Net Foreign Assets, Productivity and Real Exchange Rates in Constrained Economies," Studies in Economics 1011, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2000. "External Capital Structure; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 00/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Lipschitz, Leslie & Rochon, Céline & Verdier, Geneviève, 2011. "A real model of transitional growth and competitiveness in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 267-283, August.
- Genevieve Verdier, 2005. "The (Much Understated) Quantitative Role of Capital Accumulation and Saving," Macroeconomics 0507015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Faqin & Sim, Nicholas C.S., 2013. "Trade, income and the Baltic Dry Index," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-18.
- Verdier, Genevieve, 2008.
"What drives long-term capital flows A theoretical and empirical investigation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 120-142, January.
- Genevieve Verdier, 2003. "What Drives Long-term Capital Flows? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Macroeconomics 0310011, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2005.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Collateral Constraints and Macroeconomic Adjustment in an Open Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2009-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Leslie Lipschitz & Genevieve Verdier & Celine Rochon, 2008. "A Real Model of Transitional Growth and Competitiveness in China," IMF Working Papers 08/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Tarlok Singh, 2010. "Does International Trade Cause Economic Growth? A Survey," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1517-1564, November.
- Sergio Ginebri & Giacomo Pietroli & Laura Sabani, 2001. "Financial Deepening, Trade Openness and Growth:a Multivariate Cointegrated Analysis of the Complementary Effects," Working Papers 62, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Philip R. Lane, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of Financial Integration: A European Perspective," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp265, IIIS.
- Omar Neme Castillo & Ana Lilia Valderrama Santibáñez & Humberto Ríos Bolívar, 2013. "Comercio internacional, IED, capital humano e ingreso per cápita en América Latina y el Caribe," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 101-139, May.
- Philip R. Lane, 2015. "International Financial Flows in Low-Income Countries," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 49-72, February.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:17:y:2018:i:c:p:13-20 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:53:y:2001:i:2:p:221-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.