International Trade and Economic Convergence: The Credit Channel
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kasey Buckles, 2008. "Understanding the Returns to Delayed Childbearing for Working Women," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 403-407, May.
- Tullio Jappelli & Franco Modigliani, 2006.
"The Age–Saving Profile and the Life-Cycle Hypothesis,"
Chapters,in: Long-run Growth and Short-run Stabilization, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tullio Jappelli & Franco Modigliani, 1998. "The Age-Saving Profile and the Life-Cycle Hypothesis," CSEF Working Papers 09, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2007. "Demographic structure and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 411-434, January.
- Tomás Sobotka, 2004. "Is Lowest-Low Fertility in Europe Explained by the Postponement of Childbearing?," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 30(2), pages 195-220.
- Matthias Doepke, 2005.
"Child mortality and fertility decline: Does the Barro-Becker model fit the facts?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 337-366, June.
- Matthias Doepke, 2002. "Child Mortality and Fertility Decline: Does the Barro-Becker Model Fit the Facts?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 824, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem, 2002.
"Does the Mortality Decline Promote Economic Growth?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 411-439, December.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2000. "Does The Mortality Decline Promote Economic Growth?," Working Papers 2000-05, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2002. "Does the Mortality Decline Promote Economic Growth?," Macroeconomics 0212008, EconWPA.
- Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen, 2007.
"Optimal social security in a dynastic model with investment externalities and endogenous fertility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3545-3567, November.
- Zeng, J & Jie Zhang, "undated". "Optimal social security in a dynastic model with investment externalities and endogenous fertility," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1006, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Cigno, Alessandro & Ermisch, John, 1989. "A microeconomic analysis of the timing of births," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 737-760, April.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari & José Antonio Ortega, 2002. "The Emergence of Lowest-Low Fertility in Europe During the 1990s," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(4), pages 641-680.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-VÃ©ron & Katheline Schubert, 2010. "Demo-economic equilibria when childbearing age is endogenous," LERNA Working Papers 10.04.310, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Charles H. Mullin & Ping Wang, 2002. "The Timing of Childbearing among Heterogeneous Women in Dynamic General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 9231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamura, Robert, 2006. "Human capital and economic development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 26-72.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem, 2003.
"A stochastic model of mortality, fertility, and human capital investment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 103-118, February.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2002. "A Stochastic Model of Mortality, Fertility, and Human Capital Investment," Macroeconomics 0212009, EconWPA.
- Iyigun, Murat F., 2000. "Timing of childbearing and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 255-269, February.
- Yew, Siew Ling & Zhang, Jie, 2009. "Optimal social security in a dynastic model with human capital externalities, fertility and endogenous growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 605-619, April.
- Mark Berger, 1989. "Demographic Cycles, Cohort Size, and Earnings," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(2), pages 311-321, May.
- Blackburn, Keith & Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2002. "A model of longevity, fertility and growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 187-204, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Gente, Karine & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2012.
"Net foreign assets, productivity and real exchange rates in constrained economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 295-316.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Karine Gente & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2008. "Net Foreign Assets, Productivity and Real Exchange Rates in Constrained Economies," Discussion Papers 2008-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Karine Gente & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2010. "Net Foreign Assets, Productivity and Real Exchange Rates in Constrained Economies," Studies in Economics 1011, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2000. "External Capital Structure; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 00/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Lipschitz, Leslie & Rochon, Céline & Verdier, Geneviève, 2011. "A real model of transitional growth and competitiveness in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 267-283, August.
- Genevieve Verdier, 2005. "The (Much Understated) Quantitative Role of Capital Accumulation and Saving," Macroeconomics 0507015, EconWPA.
- Lin, Faqin & Sim, Nicholas C.S., 2013. "Trade, income and the Baltic Dry Index," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-18.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Collateral Constraints and Macroeconomic Adjustment in an Open Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2009-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Leslie Lipschitz & Genevieve Verdier & Celine Rochon, 2008. "A Real Model of Transitional Growth and Competitiveness in China," IMF Working Papers 08/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Sergio Ginebri & Giacomo Pietroli & Laura Sabani, 2001. "Financial Deepening, Trade Openness and Growth:a Multivariate Cointegrated Analysis of the Complementary Effects," Working Papers 62, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Philip R. Lane, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of Financial Integration: A European Perspective," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp265, IIIS.
- Omar Neme Castillo & Ana Lilia Valderrama Santibáñez & Humberto Ríos Bolívar, 2013. "Comercio internacional, IED, capital humano e ingreso per cápita en América Latina y el Caribe," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 101-139, May.
- Verdier, Genevieve, 2008.
"What drives long-term capital flows A theoretical and empirical investigation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 120-142, January.
- Genevieve Verdier, 2003. "What Drives Long-term Capital Flows? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Macroeconomics 0310011, EconWPA, revised 14 Jul 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:53:y:2001:i:2:p:221-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .