An Economic Model of Whistle-Blower Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:58-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hilary Sigman, 2011. "Monitoring and Enforcement of Climate Policy," NBER Chapters,in: The Design and Implementation of U.S. Climate Policy, pages 213-225 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mechtenberg, Lydia & Muehlheusser, Gerd & Roider, Andreas, 2017.
"Whistle-Blower Protection: Theory and Experimental Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Gerd Mühlheusser & Andreas Roider, 2017. "Whistle-Blower Protection: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6394, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mechtenberg, Lydia & Muehlheusser, Gerd & Roider, Andreas, 2017. "Whistle-Blower Protection: Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 10607, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tajika, Tomoya, 2017. "Organizational Concealment: An Incentive of Reducing the Responsibility," Discussion Paper Series 667, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Johannes Buckenmaier & Eugen Dimant & Luigi Mittone, 2016.
"Tax Evasion and Institutions. An Experiment on The Role of Principal Witness Regulations,"
PPE Working Papers
0007, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Johannes Buckenmaier & Eugen Dimant & Luigi Mittone, 2017. "Effects of Institutional History and Leniency on Collusive Corruption and Tax Evasion," Discussion Papers 2017-13, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Danila Serra & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2017. "Motivating Whistleblowers," CEIS Research Paper 419, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Dec 2017.
- Villena, Mauricio G. & Villena, Marcelo J., 2010. "On the economics of whistle-blowing behavior: the role of incentives," MPRA Paper 35917, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Mar 2010.
- Bartuli, Jenny & Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René, 2016. "Business Ethics in Organizations: An Experimental Examination of Whistleblowing and Personality," IZA Discussion Papers 10190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arce, Daniel G., 2010. "Corporate virtue: Treatment of whistle blowers and the punishment of violators," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 363-371, September.
- Yehonatan Givati, 2016. "A Theory of Whistleblower Rewards," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 43-72.
- Goeschl, Timo & Jürgens, Ole, 2012. "Explaining uniformity in rule design: The role of citizen participation in enforcement," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 166-177.
More about this item
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:25:y:2009:i:1:p:157-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.