Survivorship and the Economic Grim Reaper
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loderer, Claudio & Waelchli, Urs, 2010. "Firm age and performance," MPRA Paper 26450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail, Noor Azina & Jenatabadi, Hashem Salarzadeh, 2014. "The influence of firm age on the relationships of airline performance, economic situation and internal operation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 212-224.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann, 2013. "Corporate governance in newly listed companies," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 9, pages 179-206 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ng, Travis, 2014. "Bailing outsourcing," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 983-993.
- Alireza Vafaei & Kamran Ahmed & Paul Mather, 2015. "Board Diversity and Financial Performance in the Top 500 Australian Firms," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Loderer, Claudio F. & Stulz, Rene M. & Waelchli, Urs, 2013. "Limited Managerial Attention and Corporate Aging," Working Paper Series 2013-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Seven Ağır & Cihan Artunç, 2017. "Political Economy, Firm Survival and Entrepreneurship in Turkey: The Case of the Wealth Tax (1942)," ERC Working Papers 1707, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2017.
- Erik Lehmann, 2006.
"Does Venture Capital Syndication Spur Employment Growth and Shareholder Value? Evidence from German IPO Data,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 455-464, June.
- Erik E. Lehmann, 2004. "Does Venture Capital Syndication Spur Employment Growth and Shareholder Value? Evidence from German IPO Data," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:101-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann, 2004. "The Effects of Experience, Ownership, and Knowledge on IPO Survival: Empirical Evidence from Germany," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1778-:d:113764 is not listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B & Lehmann, Erik, 2002. "Does the New Economy Need New Governance? Ownership, Knowledge and Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Offenberg, David, 2009. "Firm size and the effectiveness of the market for corporate control," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 66-79, February.
- Constant Djama & Isabelle Martinez & Stéphanie Serve, 2012.
"What do we know about delistings? A survey of the literature,"
- Constant Djama & Isabelle Martinez & Stéphanie Serve, 2012. "What do we know about delistings? A survey of the literature," THEMA Working Papers 2012-38, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dahiya, Sandeep & Klapper, Leora, 2007. "Who survives? A cross-country comparison," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 261-278, October.
- Williams, David R., 2013. "Human and financial capital as determinants of biopharmaceutical IPO de-listings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2612-2618.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:18:y:2002:i:2:p:324-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .