Stochastic Conditional Duration Models with "Leverage Effect" for Financial Transaction Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dingan Feng & Peter X.-K. Song & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2008. "Time-Deformation Modeling Of Stock Returns Directed By Duration Processes," Working Papers 08010, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Zhongxian Men & Tony S. Wirjanto & Adam W. Kolkiewicz, 2016. "A Multiscale Stochastic Conditional Duration Model," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(04), pages 1-28, December.
- Bauwens, L. & Galli, F., 2009.
"Efficient importance sampling for ML estimation of SCD models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1974-1992, April.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Fausto Galli, 2007. "Efficient importance sampling for ML estimation of SCD models," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007032, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- BAUWENS, Luc & GALLI, Fausto, 2007. "Efficient importance sampling for ML estimation of SCD models," CORE Discussion Papers 2007053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & GALLI, Fausto, 2009. "Efficient importance sampling for ML estimation of SCD models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zhongxian Men & Tony S. Wirjanto & Adam W. Kolkiewicz, 2013. "Bayesian Inference of Multiscale Stochastic Conditional Duration Models," Working Paper series 63_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Christensen, T.M. & Hurn, A.S. & Lindsay, K.A., 2012. "Forecasting spikes in electricity prices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 400-411.
- Tony S. Wirjanto & Adam W. Kolkiewicz & Zhongxian Men, 2013. "Stochastic Conditional Duration Models with Mixture Processes," Working Paper series 29_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maria Pacurar, 2008. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration Models In Finance: A Survey Of The Theoretical And Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 711-751, September.
- Allen, David & Lazarov, Zdravetz & McAleer, Michael & Peiris, Shelton, 2009. "Comparison of alternative ACD models via density and interval forecasts: Evidence from the Australian stock market," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 2535-2555.
- Trojan, Sebastian, 2014. "Modeling Intraday Stochastic Volatility and Conditional Duration Contemporaneously with Regime Shifts," Economics Working Paper Series 1425, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:2:y:2004:i:3:p:390-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.