The effect of congestion and agglomeration on multifactor productivity growth in Dutch regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gintare Morkute, 2014. "Growing surrounded by decline: do the growing sectors benefit from sharing a labour pool with declining sectors," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1584, European Regional Science Association.
- Cardoso, Rodrigo V. & Meijers, Evert J. & van Ham, Maarten & Burger, Martijn J. & de Vos, Duco, 2017. "The City as a Self-Help Book: The Psychology of Urban Promises," IZA Discussion Papers 10693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Gladys Lopez-Acevedo, 2009. "Latin America - Determinants of Regional Welfare Disparities within Latin American Countries : Synthesis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3048, The World Bank.
- Viktor A. Venhorst, 2013. "Graduate Migration and Regional Familiarity," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(1), pages 109-119, February.
- Martin-Barroso, David & Nuñez Serrano, Juan Andres & Velazquez, Francisco J., 2010. "A different look at aglomeration effects in Spain," MPRA Paper 33601, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:2:p:250-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eero Lehto, 2011. "On regional specialization of high- and low-tech industries," ERSA conference papers ersa11p832, European Regional Science Association.
- Lin, Hui-Lin & Li, Hsiao-Yun & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2011. "Agglomeration and productivity: Firm-level evidence from China's textile industry," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 313-329, September.
- Lourens Broersma & Jan Oosterhaven, 2009. "Regional Labor Productivity In The Netherlands: Evidence Of Agglomeration And Congestion Effects," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 483-511.
- Betty Agnani & Henry Aray, "undated". "Testing for Political Effects on Total Factor Productivity," ThE Papers 09/13, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:181-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.