Internal migration and the earnings of married couples in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Martin Junge & Martin D. Munk & Panu Poutvaara, 2013.
"International Migration of Couples,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2013018, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Martin Junge & Martin Munk & Panu Poutvaara, 2015. "International Migration of Couples," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1519, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Martin Junge & Martin D. Munk & Panu Poutvaara, 2014. "International Migration of Couples," CESifo Working Paper Series 4927, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Junge, Martin & Munk, Martin D., 2014. "International Migration of Couples," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100380, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Junge, Martin & Munk, Martin D. & Poutvaara, Panu, 2014. "International Migration of Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 8352, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junge, Martin & Munk, Martin D. & Poutvaara, Panu, 2015. "International Migration of Couples," Discussion Papers in Economics 24924, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Ali, Kamar, 2012. "Dwindling U.S. internal migration: Evidence of spatial equilibrium or structural shifts in local labor markets?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 375-388.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Kamar Ali, 2010. "Dwindling U.S. internal migration: Evidence of spatial equilibrium or structural shifts in local labor markets?," Economics Working Paper Series 1002, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Marx, Matt & Singh, Jasjit & Fleming, Lee, 2015. "Regional disadvantage? Employee non-compete agreements and brain drain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 394-404.
- Mark D., Partridge & Dan S., Rickman & M. Rose, Olfert & Kamar, Ali, 2010. "Dwindling U.S. Internal Migration: Evidence of Spatial Equilibrium?," MPRA Paper 28157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariotti, Francesco & Mumford, Karen A. & Pena-Boquete, Yolanda, 2015. "Power-Couples and the Colocation Hypothesis Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 9059, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Winters, 2012. "Differences in employment outcomes for college town stayers and leavers," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Winters, John V., 2012. "Differences in Employment Outcomes for College Town Stayers and Leavers," IZA Discussion Papers 6723, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Lesli S. Ott & Michael T. Owyang & Denise Whalen, 2011. "Patterns of interstate migration in the United States from the survey of income and program participation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 169-186.
- RubÃ©n HernÃ¡ndez-Murillo & Lesli S. Ott & Michael T. Owyang & Denise Whalen, 2011. "Patterns of Interstate Migration in the United States from the Survey of Income and Program Participation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 81db00bb87b14081b19193438, Mathematica Policy Research.
- John Carruthers & Gordon F. Mulligan, 2012. "The plane of living and the precrisis evolution of housing values in the USA," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 739-773, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:87-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed