Tactile Stimulation and Consumer Response
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2011. "Business strategy and the social norm of tipping," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 515-525, June.
- Abhishek, 2015. "Will you buy if others touch it? Evaluation of products touched by others during shopping," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-13, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Schindler, Robert M., 2008. "Blessings and the spiritual life of consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 542-543, May.
- Parrett, Matt, 2015. "Beauty and the feast: Examining the effect of beauty on earnings using restaurant tipping data," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 34-46.
- repec:jtr:journl:v:16:y:2017:i:1:p:176-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parrett, Matt, 2011. "Do people with food service experience tip better?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 464-471.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:242-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natter, Martin & Kaufmann, Katharina, 2015. "Voluntary market payments: Underlying motives, success drivers and success potentials," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 149-157.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:172-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:3:p:301-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peck, Joann & Childers, Terry L., 2006. "If I touch it I have to have it: Individual and environmental influences on impulse purchasing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 765-769, June.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:5:p:381-388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azar, Ofer H., 2006. "Tipping, firm strategy, and industrial organization," MPRA Paper 4485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:19:y:1992:i:3:p:449-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.