Business Training in Tanzania: From Research-driven Experiment to Local Implementation-super- †
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Drexler & Greg Fischer & Antoinette Schoar, 2014.
"Keeping It Simple: Financial Literacy and Rules of Thumb,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 1-31, April.
- Drexler, Alejandro & Fischer, Gregory & Schoar, Antoinette, 2010. "Keeping it simple: financial literacy and rules of thumb," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33502, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Drexler, Alejandro & Fischer, Greg & Schoar, Antoinette S, 2010. "Keeping it Simple: Financial Literacy and Rules of Thumb," CEPR Discussion Papers 7994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Drexler, Alejandro & Fischer, Gregory & Schoar, Antoinette, 2014. "Keeping it simple: financial literacy and rules of thumb," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46797, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sseruyange, J. & Bulte, E., 2018. "Do Incentives matter for Knowledge Diffusion? Experimental Evidence from Uganda," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275896, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Meier zu Selhausen, Felix, 2016. "Women's empowerment in Uganda: colonial roots and contemporary efforts, 1894-2012," Economics PhD Theses 0715, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Sekei, Linda Helgesson & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2015. "Teaching through television: Experimental evidence on entrepreneurship education in Tanzania," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 3/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Lars Ivar Oppedal Berge & Kjetil Bjorvatn & Bertil Tungodden, 2015.
"Human and Financial Capital for Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field and Lab Experiment,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(4), pages 707-722, April.
- Lars Ivar Oppedal Berge & Kjetil Bjorvatn & Bertil Tungodden, 2011. "Human and financial capital for microenterprise development: Evidence from a field and lab experiment," CMI Working Papers 1, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Shah, Manisha, 2017. "Scaling Up Sanitation: Evidence from an RCT in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 10619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mano, Yukichi & Akoten, John & Yoshino, Yutaka & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2014.
"Teaching KAIZEN to small business owners: An experiment in a metalworking cluster in Nairobi,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 25-42.
- Yukichi Mano & John Akoten & Yutaka Yoshino & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2013. "Teaching KAIZEN to Small Business Owners: An Experiment in a Metalworking Cluster in Nairobi," NBER Chapters,in: Experiments for Development: Achievements and New Directions National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yukichi Mano & John Akoten & Yutaka Yoshino & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2013. "Teaching KAIZEN to Small Business Owners: An Experiment in a Metalworking Cluster in Nairobi," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-06, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Go Shimada & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2018. "Impacts of Kaizen Management on Workers: Evidence from Central America and the Caribbean Region," Working Papers 173, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:21:y:2012:i:5:p:-827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.