The Income and Wealth Packages of Older Women in Cross-National Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Vignoli & Maria Letizia Tanturri & Francesco Acciai, 2014. "Home Bitter Home? Gender, Living Arrangements, and the Exclusion from Home-Ownership among Older Europeans," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_05, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Andrea Brandolini & Silvia Magri & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2010. "Asset-based measurement of poverty," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 267-284.
- Leah Gjertson, 2016. "Emergency Saving and Household Hardship," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Doss, Cheryl R. & Catanzarite, Zachary & Baah-Boateng, William & Swaminathan, Hema & Diana Deere, Carmen & Boakye-Yiadom, Louis & Suchitra, J.Y., 2018. "Do men and women estimate property values differently?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 75-86.
- Marchand, J. & Smeeding, T., 2016. "Poverty and Aging," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, in: Piggott, John & Woodland, Alan (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 905-950, Elsevier.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Eva Sierminska, 2017. "An Efficiency Comparison of Means Testing Tools: Money Metric or Counting Approach?," CHILD Working Papers Series 57 JEL Classification: D1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- MENON Martina & PERALI Federico & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2016.
"An Asset-based Indicator of Wellbeing for a Unified Means Testing Tool: Money Metric or Counting Approach?,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Eva Sierminska, 2016. "An asset-based indicator of wellbeing for a unified means testing tool: Money metric or counting approach?," Working Papers 421, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Eva Sierminska, 2016. "An Asset-based Indicator of Wellbeing for a Unified Means Testing Tool: Money Metric or Counting Approach?," Working Papers 02/2016, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Madero-Cabib, Ignacio & Fasang, Anette Eva, 2016. "Gendered work-family life courses and financial well-being in retirement," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 43-60.
- Müller, Philip & Schmidt, Tobias, 2015. "Identifying income and wealth-poor households in the euro area," Discussion Papers 35/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Giovanni Dï¿½Alessio, 2019. "A comparative evaluation of poverty measures in the Italian Survey of Household Income and Wealth," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 527, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Silvia Magri & Timothy Smeeding & Andrea Brandolini, 2010. "Asset-Based Measurement of Poverty," LWS Working papers 10, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Salvatore Morelli & Timothy Smeeding & Jeffrey Thompson, 2014. "Post-1970 Trends in Within-Country Inequality and Poverty: Rich and Middle Income Countries," CSEF Working Papers 356, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- SIERMINSKA Eva & DOORLEY Karina, 2012. "Decomposing household wealth portfolios across countries: An age-old question?," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-32, LISER.
- Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D’Alessio, 2018. "Wealth inequality in Italy: reconstruction of 1968-75 data and comparison with recent estimates," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 428, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:64b:y:2009:i:3:p:402-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.