The Effect of Youth Alcohol Initiation on High School Completion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:28:y:2018:i:c:p:132-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Buonanno & Paolo Vanin, 2013. "Bowling alone, drinking together," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1635-1672, June.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Williams, Jenny, 2009.
"Why parents worry: Initiation into cannabis use by youth and their educational attainment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 132-142, January.
- Jan C. van Ours & Jenny Williams, 2007. "Why Parents Worry: Initiation into Cannabis Use by Youth and their Educational Attainment," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1013, The University of Melbourne.
- van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2007. "Why Parents Worry: Initiation into Cannabis Use by Youth and their Educational Attainment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Ours, J.C. & Williams, J., 2007. "Why Parents Worry : Initiation into Cannabis use by Youth and their Educational Attainment," Discussion Paper 2007-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- L. Corazzini & A. Filippin & P. Vanin, 2014.
"Economic Behavior under Alcohol Influence: An Experiment on Time, Risk, and Social Preferences,"
wp944, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Corazzini, Luca & Filippin, Antonio & Vanin, Paolo, 2014. "Economic Behavior under Alcohol Influence: An Experiment on Time, Risk, and Social Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 8170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pinka Chatterji & Jeffrey DeSimone, 2006. "High School Alcohol Use and Young Adult Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 12529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana I. Balsa & Michael T. French & Tracy L. Regan, 2012. "Relative Deprivation and Risky Behaviors," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1203, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Ou Yang & Xueyan Zhao & Preety Srivastava, 2016. "Binge Drinking and Antisocial and Unlawful Behaviours in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(297), pages 222-240, June.
- Philip J. Cook & Bethany Peters, 2005. "The Myth of the Drinker's Bonus," NBER Working Papers 11902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2018.
"Parental alcohol consumption and adult children's educational attainment,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 132-145.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2016. "Parental Alcohol Consumption and Adult Children's Educational Attainment," DEA Working Papers 79, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Joseph J. Sabia, 2010. "Wastin' Away In Margaritaville? New Evidence On The Academic Effects Of Teenage Binge Drinking," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Balsa, Ana I. & Giuliano, Laura M. & French, Michael T., 2011. "The effects of alcohol use on academic achievement in high school," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15, February.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:43:y:2005:i:4:p:750-765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .