Efficiency Effects of Exclusive Territories: Evidence from the Indiana Beer Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sass, T. & Saurman, D.S., 1993. "Efficiency Effects of Exclusive Territories: Evidence from the Indiana Beer Market," Working Papers 1993_09_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bakó, Barna & Kálecz-Simon, András, 2012.
"Vertikális korlátozások - növelik vagy csökkentik a jólétet?. Érvek az irodalomból
[Vertical constraints - do they increase or reduce welfare?. Arguments in the literature]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1138-1159.
- Xiao, Junji & Ju, Heng, 2016. "The determinants of dealership structure: Empirical analysis of the Chinese auto market," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 961-981.
- Rojas Christian, 2012. "The Effect of Mandated Exclusive Territories in the US Brewing Industry," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-41, May.
- Cooper, James C. & Wright, Joshua D., 2012. "Alcohol, antitrust, and the 21st Amendment: An empirical examination of post and hold laws," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 379-392.
- John Asker, 2016. "Diagnosing Foreclosure due to Exclusive Dealing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 375-410, September.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2011.
"Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers' Collusion,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(7), pages 1250-1266, July.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2010. "Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers’ Collusion," CSEF Working Papers 249, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- Suzuki, Ayako, 2009. "Market foreclosure and vertical merger: A case study of the vertical merger between Turner Broadcasting and Time Warner," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 532-543, July.
- Jerry Ellig & Alan E. Wiseman, 2004. "Interstate Trade Barriers and Potential Regulatory Competition : The Case of Virginia's Direct Wine Shipping Ban," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 19(Spring 20), pages 26-42.
- Chia-Wen Chen & Shiou Shieh, 2016. "Does Exclusive Dealing Matter? Evidence from Distribution Contract Changes in The U.S. Beer Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 411-435, September.
- William James Adams, 2006. "Markets: Beer in Germany and the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 189-205, Winter.
- Cooper, James C. & Froeb, Luke M. & O'Brien, Dan & Vita, Michael G., 2005. "Vertical antitrust policy as a problem of inference," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 639-664, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:34:y:1996:i:3:p:597-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.