An Econometric Model of the Demand for Child Care
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 16 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Jean Kimmel & Lisa Powell, 2001. "Nonstandard Work and Child Care Choices of Married Mothers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 01-74, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 1986. "Non-labor-supply responses to the income maintenance experiments," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 30, pages 106-130.
- Ruthanne Deutsch, 1998. "How Early Childhood Interventions Can Reduce Inequality: An Overview of Recent Findings," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 50998, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Blau, David & Currie, Janet, 2006.
"Pre-School, Day Care, and After-School Care: Who's Minding the Kids?,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- David Blau & Janet Currie, 2004. "Preschool, Day Care, and Afterschool Care: Who's Minding the Kids?," NBER Working Papers 10670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Blau, 2003. "Child Care Subsidy Programs," NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 443-516 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Blau, 2000. "Child Care Subsidy Programs," NBER Working Papers 7806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Guillot, 1996. "Activité féminine et garde des jeunes enfants : une analyse micro-économétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 122(1), pages 83-94.
- Swati Mukerjee & Ann Dryden Witte & Sheila Hollowell, 1990. "Provision of Child Care: Cost Functions for Profit-Making and Not-for-Profit Day Care Centers," NBER Working Papers 3345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Guillot, 2004. "Choix d’activité des mères vivant en couple et recours aux services de garde d’enfants," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 162(1), pages 51-69.
- David Blau & Philip Robins, 1989. "Fertility, Employment, and Child-Care Costs," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(2), pages 287-299, May.
- Ruthanne Deutsch, 1998. "Does Child Care Pay? Labor Force Participation and Earnings: Effects on Access to Child Care in the Favelas of Rio de Janeiro," Research Department Publications 4140, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Blau, David M. & Tekin, Erdal, 2001. "The Determinants and Consequences of Child Care Subsidies for Single Mothers," IZA Discussion Papers 383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Blau & Erdal Tekin, 2003. "The Determinants and Consequences of Child Care Subsidies for Single Mothers," NBER Working Papers 9665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brandon, Peter David, 1999. "Determinants of self-care arrangements among school-age children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 497-520, June.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & DebBurman, Noyna, 2004. "Pre-School Enrollment: An Analysis by Immigrant Generation," IZA Discussion Papers 1226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry R. Chiswick & Noyna DebBurman, 2004. "Pre-School Enrollment: An Analysis by Immigrant Generation," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0404, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ruthanne Deutsch, 1998. "¿Reditúa el cuidado infantil? Participación y remuneración de la fuerza laboral: efectos sobre el acceso al cuidado infantil en los barrios pobres de Río de Janeiro," Research Department Publications 4141, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Henriques, I. & Vaillancourt, F., 1986. "The Demand for Child Care Services in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 8606, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mayer, Francine & Rose, Ruth, 1998. "L’effet des politiques de financement des services de garde sur le choix des modes de garde des familles québécoises," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 63-94, mars.
- P. D. Brandon, "undated". "An economic analysis of kin-provided child care," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1076-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:16:y:1978:i:1:p:83-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed