Cross-racial envy and underinvestment in South African partnerships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Onaran, Ozlem, 2004. "Accumulation, distribution and employment: a structural VAR approach to a Kaleckian macro model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 421-447, December.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2009.
"Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro area,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Onaran, Özlem & Ederer, Stefan, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 346, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp102, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter, 2011.
"The Dynamics of Keynesian Monetary Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521180184, March.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter, 2000. "The Dynamics of Keynesian Monetary Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521643511, March.
- Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Wells, Graeme, 2003. "The Dynamics Of Keynesian Monetary Growth," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 473-475, June.
- Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke & Christian Proano, 2008. "On the Determinacy of New Keynesian Models with Staggered Wage and Price Setting," IMK Working Paper 11-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2004.
"Is there an equilibrium rate of unemployment in the long run?,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-77.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2000. "Is There an Equilibrium Rate of Unemployment in the Long Run?," Working Papers geewp10, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Eckhard Hein & Lena Vogel, 2008. "Distribution and growth reconsidered: empirical results for six OECD countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 479-511, May.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Olivier Blanchard, 1999. "Wage Dynamics: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 69-74, May.
- C. W.M. Naastepad & Servaas Storm, 2007. "OECD demand regimes (1960-2000)," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 29(2), pages 211-246, January.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, July.
- Flaschel Peter & Franke Reiner & Proaño Christian R., 2008. "On Equilibrium Determinacy in New Keynesian Models with Staggered Wage and Price Setting," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Franke, Reiner & Flaschel, Peter & Proano, Christian R., 2006. "Wage-price dynamics and income distribution in a semi-structural Keynes-Goodwin model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 452-465, December.
- Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2006. "Keynesian Macrodynamics and the Phillips Curve. An Estimated Baseline Macromodel for the U.S. Economy," Working Paper Series 147, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greiner, Ben & Ockenfels, Axel & Werner, Peter, 2012.
"The dynamic interplay of inequality and trust—An experimental study,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 355-365.
- Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2007. "The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-026, Harvard Business School.
- Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2007. "The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 37, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Falk, Armin & Zehnder, Christian, 2013. "A city-wide experiment on trust discrimination," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 15-27.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David I. Laibson & José A. Scheinkman & Christine L. Soutter, 2000. "Measuring Trust," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 811-846.
- Stichnoth, Holger & van der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "Ethnic diversity and attitudes towards redistribution: a review of the literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Luke Condra & Mohammad Isaqzadeh & Sera Linardi, 2016. "Imagined vs. Actual "Others": An Experiment on Interethnic Giving Afghanistan," Framed Field Experiments 00546, The Field Experiments Website.
- Michael Naef & Jürgen Schupp, 2009.
"Measuring Trust: Experiments and Surveys in Contrast and Combination,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
167, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Naef, Michael & Schupp, Jürgen, 2009. "Measuring Trust: Experiments and Surveys in Contrast and Combination," IZA Discussion Papers 4087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tom Lane, 2015. "Discrimination in the laboratory: a meta-analysis," Discussion Papers 2015-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:32:y:2008:i:5:p:703-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.