The "Necessity" of New Position Limits in Agricultural Futures Markets: The Verdict from Daily Firm-level Position Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2011.
"Index trading and agricultural commodity prices: A panel Granger causality analysis,"
CEPII research center, issue 126-127, pages 51-71.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2011. "Index Trading and Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Panel Granger Causality Analysis," Working Papers 2011-28, CEPII research center.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2012. "Index Trading and Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Panel Granger Causality Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00854079, HAL.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2011-q2-3-126-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petzel, Todd E., 1981. "A New Look at Some Old Evidence: The Wheat Market Scandal of 1925," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12.
- Dwight R. Sanders and Scott H. Irwin, 2013. "Measuring Index Investment in Commodity Futures Markets," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Bahattin Buyuksahin & Jeffrey H. Harris, 2011. "Do Speculators Drive Crude Oil Futures Prices?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 167-202.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2011-q2-3-126-127-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicole M. Aulerich & Scott H. Irwin & Philip Garcia, 2014.
"Bubbles, Food Prices, and Speculation: Evidence from the CFTC's Daily Large Trader Data Files,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 211-253,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicole M. Aulerich & Scott H. Irwin & Philip Garcia, 2013. "Bubbles, Food Prices, and Speculation: Evidence from the CFTC's Daily Large Trader Data Files," NBER Working Papers 19065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Working, Holbrook, 1963. "Futures Markets Under Renewed Attack," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12.
- Will, Matthias Georg & Prehn, Sören & Pies, Ingo & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Is financial speculation with agricultural commodities harmful or helpful? A literature review of current empirical research," Discussion Papers 2012-27, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2011-q2-3-126-127-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:38:y:2016:i:2:p:292-317.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.