Long-term Care Financing in the United States: Sources and Institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Frank, Richard & Swartz, Katherine, 2017.
"Access to long-term care after a wealth shock: evidence from the housing bubble and burst,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
84212, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Richard G. Frank & Katherine Swartz, 2017. "Access to Long Term Care After a Wealth Shock: Evidence from The Housing Bubble and Burst," CESifo Working Paper Series 6823, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joan Costa Font & Richard Frank & Katherine Swartz, 2017. "Access to Long-Term Care After a Wealth Shock: Evidence from the Housing Bubble and Burst," NBER Working Papers 23781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie & Pestieau, Pierre, 2016. "The design of long term care insurance contracts," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 330-339.
- Martin Boyer & Franca Glenzer, 2016. "Pensions, annuities, and long-term care insurance: On the impact of risk screening," Cahiers de recherche 1603, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:34:y:2012:i:2:p:333-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.