A Microeconometric Analysis of Adapting Portfolios to Climate Change: Adoption of Agricultural Systems in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- S. Niggol Seo, 2010. "A Microeconometric Analysis of Adapting Portfolios to Climate Change: Adoption of Agricultural Systems in Latin America," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 489-514.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McFadden, Jonathan R., 2015. "Essays on climate change adaptation and biotechnologies in U.S. agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800005635, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sesmero, Juan P. & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob E. & Cook, Aaron M., 2015. "How do African Farm Households Adapt to Climate Change? A Structural Analysis from Malawi," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212688, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cunha, Denis Antonio da & Coelho, Alexandre Braganca & Feres, Jose & Braga, Marcelo Jose, 2012. "Impacts of climate change on Brazilian agriculture: an analysis of irrigation as an adaptation strategy," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126223, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Seo, S. Niggol, 2011. "Is an integrated farm more resilient against climate change? A micro-econometric analysis of portfolio diversification in African agriculture: Reply," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 450-451, June.
- Seo, S. Niggol, 2011. "An analysis of public adaptation to climate change using agricultural water schemes in South America," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 825-834, February.
- Murray, Anthony G & Mills, Bradford F, 2014. "Estimating the Resiliency of Zambian Smallholder Farmers: Evidence from a Three-Wave Panel," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170234, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:32:y:2010:i:3:p:489-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.