Injunctions, Hold-Up, and Patent Royalties-super-1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stigler, George J & Sherwin, Robert A, 1985.
"The Extent of the Market,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 555-585, October.
- George J. Stigler & Robert A. Sherwin, 1983. "The Extent of the Market," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 31, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Uri, Noel D & Rifkin, Edward J, 1985. "Geographic Markets, Causality and Railroad Deregulation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 422-428, August.
- Froeb, L.M. & Werden, G.J., 1991. "Correlation, Causality, and all that Jazz: The Inherent Shortcomings of Price Tests for Antitrust Market Delineation," Papers 91-6, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Christophe Croux & Mario Forni & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2001.
"A Measure Of Comovement For Economic Variables: Theory And Empirics,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 232-241, May.
- Croux, Christophe & Forni, Mario & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1999. "A Measure of Comovement for Economic Variables: Theory and Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2339, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christophe Croux & Mario Forni & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2001. "A measure of co-movement for economic variables: theory and empirics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10139, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Scheffman, David T & Spiller, Pablo T, 1987. "Geographic Market Definition under the U.S. Department of Justice Merger Guidelines," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 123-147, April.
- Baker, Jonathan B. & Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1988. "Estimating the residual demand curve facing a single firm," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 283-300.
- Slade, Margaret E, 1986. "Exogeneity Tests of Market Boundaries Applied to Petroleum Products," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 291-303, March.
- Gregory Werden, 2000. "Market Delineation under the Merger Guidelines: Monopoly Cases and Alternative Approaches," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(2), pages 211-218, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CHOI, Jay Pil & GERLACH, Heiko, 2015. "A model of patent trolls," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-9, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2017. "A Theory of Patent Portfolios," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 315-351, February.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2015.
"Leaders and followers: Perspectives on the Nordic model and the economics of innovation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 3-16.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "Leaders and Followers: Perspectives on the Nordic Model and the Economics of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chryssoula Pentheroudakis & Justus A. Baron, 2016. "Licensing Terms of Standard Essential Patents: A Comprehensive Analysis of Cases," JRC Working Papers JRC104068, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Massimo D'Antoni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2014.
"Appropriability and Incentives with Complementary Innovations,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 103-124, March.
- Massimo D'Antoni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2010. "Appropriability and Incentives with Complementary Innovations," Department of Economics University of Siena 603, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2012.
"Abuse of dominance and licensing of intellectual property,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 518-527.
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2008. "Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property," MPRA Paper 9454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2012. "Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property," IDEI Working Papers 712, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2012. "Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property," TSE Working Papers 12-297, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Baron, Justus & Pohlmann, Tim & Blind, Knut, 2016. "Essential patents and standard dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1762-1773.
- Denicolò, Vincenzo & Halmenschlager, Christine, 2012. "Optimal patentability requirements with complementary innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 190-204.
- Julie Carlson & Leemore Dafny & Beth Freeborn & Pauline Ippolito & Brett Wendling, 2013. "Economics at the FTC: Physician Acquisitions, Standard Essential Patents, and Accuracy of Credit Reporting," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(4), pages 303-326, December.
- Christian Le Bas & Julien Pénin, 2014. "Patents and innovation : Are the brakes broken, or how to restore patents’ dynamic efficiency ?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Baron, Justus & Ménière, Yann & Pohlmann, Tim, 2014. "Standards, consortia, and innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 22-35.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:168-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ottoz Elisabetta & Cugno Franco, 2012. "Does Banning Side Payments in Patent Settlements Suffice to Fully Protect Consumers?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201201, University of Turin.
- Bertrand Chopard & Thomas Cortade & Eric Langlais, 2013. "Damage rules and the patent hold-up problem : An analysis of Article L. 615-7," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Olena Ivus & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2017. "Patent Exhaustion Regime and International Production Sharing: Winner and Losers?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6644, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ottoz Elisabetta & Cugno Franco, 2012. "Different Rules of Legal-Cost Allocation and Patent Hold-Up," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201216, University of Turin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:12:y:2010:i:2:p:509-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .