The Working Curve and Commodity Storage under Backwardation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabienne Féménia & Alexandre Gohin, 2010. "Faut-il une intervention publique pour stabiliser les marchés agricoles ? Revue des questions non résolues," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 91(4), pages 435-456.
- Mark W. French, 2005. "Why and when do spot prices of crude oil revert to futures price levels?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Colin A. Carter & Gordon C. Rausser & Aaron Smith, 2011. "Commodity Booms and Busts," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 87-118, October.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Comparing Numerical Methods for Solving the Competitive Storage Model,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 267-295, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Comparing numerical methods for solving the competitive storage model," Post-Print hal-01136976, HAL.
- Blank, Steven C. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J., 2014. "Seller-Offered Forward Contracts: An Additional Benefit to Cattle Producers from Satellite Video Auctions," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162323, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Robert J., 2013. "Evaluating the effectiveness of inter-regional trade and storage in Malawi’s private sector maize markets," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 75-84.
- Power, Gabriel J. & Robinson, John R.C., 2009. "Cotton Futures Dynamics: Structural Change, Index Traders and the Returns to Storage," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53044, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Kozicka, Marta, 2016. "What Drives India’s Rice Stocks? Empirical Evidence," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235659, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adjemian, Michael K. & Janzen, Joseph & Carter, Colin A. & Smith, Aaron, 2014. "Deconstructing Wheat Price Spikes: A Model of Supply and Demand, Financial Speculation, and Commodity Price Comovement," Economic Research Report 167369, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:89:y:2007:i:4:p:864-872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.