Exploring the Performance of Ambient-Based Policy Instruments When Nonpoint Source Polluters Can Cooperate
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 86 (2004)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horan, Richard D. & Shortle, James S. & Abler, David G., 1998. "Ambient Taxes When Polluters Have Multiple Choices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 186-199, September.
- Joseph A. Herriges & Ramu Govindasamy & Jason F. Shogren, 1992.
"Budget Balancing Incentive Mechanisms,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
92-wp100, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John Spraggon, 1998.
"Exogenous Targeting Instruments as a Solution to Group Moral Hazards,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
1998-01, McMaster University.
- Spraggon, John, 2002. "Exogenous targeting instruments as a solution to group moral hazards," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 427-456, June.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Zilberman, David, 1988. "Efficient Regulation of Environmental Health Risks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(1), pages 167-78, February.
- Lars Hansen, 2002. "Regulation of Non-Point Emissions – A Variance Based Mechanism," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(4), pages 303-316, April.
- Alfons Weersink & John R. Livernois & Jason F. Shogren & James S. Shortle, 1998. "Economic Instruments and Environmental Policy in Agriculture," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(3), pages 309-327, September.
- Kathleen Segerson & JunJie Wu, 2003.
"Nonpoint Pollution Control: Inducing First-best Outcomes through the Use of Threats,"
2003-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Wu, JunJie, 2006. "Nonpoint pollution control: Inducing first-best outcomes through the use of threats," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 165-184, March.
- Shortle, James S & Horan, Richard D, 2001. " The Economics of Nonprofit Pollution Control," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 255-89, July.
- Lars Hansen, 1998. "A Damage Based Tax Mechanism for Regulation of Non-Point Emissions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 99-112, July.
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1991. "Environmental policy under imperfect information: Incentives and moral hazard," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 113-126, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:86:y:2004:i:5:p:1203-1210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.