Cost-Effective Hazard Control in Food Handling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Resende-Filho, Moises & Buhr, Brian, 2007.
"Economics of traceability for mitigation of food recall costs,"
3650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2012. "Economics of Traceability for Mitigation of Food Recall Costs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ags:frraes:188223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yigezu, Yigezu A. & Alexander, Corinne E. & Preckel, Paul V. & Maier, D.E. & Woloshuk, C.P. & Mason, L.J. & Lawrence, J. & Moog, D.J., 2008.
"Optimal management of molds in stored corn,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 220-227, October.
- Yigezu, Yigezu A. & Alexander, Corinne E. & Preckel, Paul V., 2008. "Optimal Management of Molds in Stored Corn," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6572, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hirschauer, Norbert & Musshoff, Oliver & Scheerer, Sebastian, 2006. "An Interdisciplinary Approach to White-collar Crime in the Food Sector," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25688, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cristina Grazia & Abdelhakim Hammoudi & Oualid Hamza, 2012.
"Sanitary and phytosanitary standards: Does consumers’ health protection justify developing countries’ producers’ exclusion?,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(2), pages 145-170.
- Cristina Grazia & Abdelhakim Hammoudi & Oualid Hamza, 2012. "Sanitary and phytosanitary standards: Does consumers' health protection justify developing countries' producers' exclusion?," Post-Print hal-00939245, HAL.
- Hirschauer, Norbert & Musshoff, Oliver, 2007. "A game-theoretic approach to behavioral food risks: The case of grain producers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 246-265, April.
- Eric Giraud-Héraud & Hakim Hammoudi & Louis-Georges Soler, 2006. "Food Safety, Liability and Collective Norms," Working Papers hal-00243034, HAL.
- Rouvière, Elodie, 2016. "Small is beautiful: firm size, prevention and food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 12-22.
- Elbakidze, Levan & McCarl, Bruce A., 2005. "Ex Ante Vs. Ex Post Bioterrorism Mitigation: Better Safe Than Sorry?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19191, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hirschauer, Norbert & Musshoff, Oliver, 2006. "Trust and the Profitability of Rule-Breaking in Grain Production," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7754, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:2:p:359-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.