Research and Productivity in Mexican Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Heisey, Paul W., 1999. "Cereal Crop Productivity in Developing Countries: Past Trends and Future Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7682, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Nasir nadeem, Dr. & khalid Mushtaq, Dr., 2010. "Role of Agricultural Research and Extension in Enhancing Agricultural Productivity in Punjab, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 27769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Ni & Davis, George C. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1998. "Aggregation Without Separability: Tests Of U.S. And Mexican Agricultural Production Data," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20927, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2000.
"Modelling technical change in Italian agriculture: a latent variable approach,"
Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 261-270, April.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2000. "Modelling technical change in Italian agriculture: a latent variable approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(3), April.
- Carlos E. Ludeña, 2010. "Agricultural Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1806, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Salvator Nkunzimana & H. Alan Love & C. Richard Shumway, 2003. "Mexican agricultural trade under the GATT," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 449-459.
- Fuglie, Keith, 0. "Accounting for growth in global agriculture," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla & Jackeline Velazco & Henry Willebald, 2016. "The dynamics of latin american agricultural production growth, 1950-2008," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1610, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Exposito, P, 2001. "La agricultura en España y en la OCDE, 1900-2000," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(2), pages 97-120.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2004. "The Seed Industry In U.S. Agriculture: An Exploration Of Data And Information On Crop Seed Markets, Regulation, Industry Structure, And Research And Development," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33671, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Amponsah, Lawrence, 2016. "Modelling the effect of public investment on agricultural productivity in Ghana," MPRA Paper 70924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Exposito, Pilar, 2002. "Econometric Models of Agriculture in OECD Countries: Production, Income, and Agrarian Employment in Spain, France, Japan, and the Usa, 1965-99," Economic Development 60, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Jones, Keithly G. & Arnade, Carlos Anthony, 2003. "A Joint Livestock-Crop Multi-Factor Relative Productivity Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35157, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Akbar, Muhammad & Jamil, Faisal, 2012. "Monetary and fiscal policies' effect on agricultural growth: GMM estimation and simulation analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1909-1920.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:3:p:738-753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .