Structural Change in Meat Industries: Implications for Food Safety Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Turan, Nesve A. & Gow, Hamish R., 2004. "Firms, Incentives, And The Supply Of Food Safety: A Formal Model Of Government Enforcement," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20343, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Michael OLLINGER & James M. MACDONALD & Charles R. HANDY & Kenneth E. NELSON, 1997.
"Structural Change In The U.S. Meat And Poultry Industries,"
Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project
961, University of Massachusetts.
- Ollinger, Michael & MacDonald, James M. & Handy, Charles R. & Nelson, Kenneth E., 1997. "Structural Change In The U.S. Meat And Poultry Industries," Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C. 25935, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- MacDonald, James M. & Ollinger, Michael & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Handy, Charles R., 2000. "Consolidation In U.S. Meatpacking," Agricultural Economics Reports 34021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ollinger, Michael & MacDonald, James M. & Madison, Milton E., 2000. "Structural Change In U.S. Chicken And Turkey Slaughter," Agricultural Economics Reports 34049, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Karns, Shawn A. & Muth, Mary K. & Anderson, Donald W., 2001. "Plant Entry And Exit From The Meatpacking Industry During Pathogen Reduction And Haccp Implementation," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20673, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Salvador, Antonio & Knipe, Dar & Kendall, Elaine, 2002. "Structural Change Or Logical Incrementalism? Turbulence In The Global Meat System," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19704, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Gray, Richard S. & Kerr, William A. & Larue, Bruno, 2005. "On-Farm Food Safety and Environmental Farm Plans: A Conceptual Framework for Identifying and Classifying Benefits and Costs," Economic and Market Information 55297, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Muth, Mary K. & Karns, Shawn A. & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Anderson, Donald W., 2002. "Exit Of Meat Slaughter Plants During Implementation Of The Pr/Haccp Regulations," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Tuba Pekkirbizli & Mohamad Isam Almadani & Ludwig Theuvsen, 2015. "Food safety and quality assurance systems in Turkish agribusiness: an empirical analysis of determinants of adoption," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(3), pages 31-55.
- Rajapakse, S. & Jayasinghe-Mudaligeu, U.K, 2005. "Fate of the Product Mix of a Firm with a Mandate to Adopt a Food Quality Metasystem: The Case of Adoption of the SLS in the Fruit Processing Sector in Sri Lanka," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 7.
- Diana Stuart & Michelle Worosz, 2012. "Risk, anti-reflexivity, and ethical neutralization in industrial food processing," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(3), pages 287-301, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:78:y:1996:i:3:p:780-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.