Methods for Selecting the Optimal Dynamic Hedge When Production is Stochastic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Karp, Larry, 1986. "Methods for Selecting the Optimal Dynamic Hedge When Production is Stochastic," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5jp9q454, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1967. "Futures Markets, Buffer Stocks, and Income Stability for Primary Producers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 844-844.
- Marcus, Alan J & Modest, David M, 1984. "Futures Markets and Production Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 409-426, June.
- Just, Richard E. & Pope, Rulon D., 1978. "Stochastic specification of production functions and economic implications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Cox, John C. & Ingersoll, Jonathan Jr. & Ross, Stephen A., 1981. "The relation between forward prices and futures prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 321-346, December.
- Gershon Feder & Richard E. Just & Andrew Schmitz, 1980. "Futures Markets and the Theory of the Firm under Price Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(2), pages 317-328.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1978. "Information, futures prices, and stabilizing speculation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-98, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes & Yong Sakong, 1994.
"Multiperiod Production with Forward and Option Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(2), pages 286-295.
- Sergio H. Lence & Yong Sakong & Dermot J. Hayes, 1993. "Multiperiod Production with Forward and Options Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 93-wp112, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Sakong, Yong & Hayes, Dermot J., 1994. "Multiperiod Production with Forward and Options Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 634, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H & Sakong, Yong & Hayes, Dermot J., 1994. "Multiperiod Production with Forward and Option Markets," ISU General Staff Papers 199401010800001140, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Tae-Kyun, 1989. "The factor bias of technical change and technology adoption under uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010138, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Monson, Steven J., 1991. "Accounting for yield risk in preharvest commodity pricing decisions," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000018169, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:69:y:1987:i:3:p:647-657.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.