Fiscal Pressure In The Eu: An Econometric Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Singleton, Carl, 2019. "The public–private sector wage differential in the UK: Evidence from longitudinal employer–employee data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 109-113.
- Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Maria Balaguer-Coll & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2019.
"Evaluating local government performance in times of crisis,"
Local Government Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 64-100, January.
- Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Mª Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2017. "Evaluating local government performance in times of crisis," Working Papers 2017/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Yu‐Bong Lai, 2019. "Tax havens, income shifting, and redistributive taxation," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 21(1), pages 81-97, February.
- Kottaridi, Constantina & Giakoulas, Dimitris & Manolopoulos, Dimitris, 2019. "Escapism FDI from developed economies: The role of regulatory context and corporate taxation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 36-47.
- Belz, Thomas & von Hagen, Dominik & Steffens, Christian, 2019. "Taxes and firm size: Political cost or political power?," Journal of Accounting Literature, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-28.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Olejniczak Jarosław, 2019. "Efficiency vs. The Level of Per Capita Income of Urban-Rural Municipalities in Poland," Financial Internet Quarterly (formerly e-Finanse), Sciendo, vol. 15(1), pages 20-29, March.
- Lee, In Hyeock (Ian) & Hong, Eunsuk & Makino, Shige, 2020. "The effect of non-conventional outbound foreign direct investment (FDI) on the domestic employment of multinational enterprises (MNEs)," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3).
- Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Maria Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Marko Petrović & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2020. "Which estimator to measure local governments’ cost efficiency? The case of Spanish municipalities," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 51-82, March.
- Liu, Xiaming & Yang, Na & Li, Linjie & Liu, Yuanyuan, 2021. "Co-evolution of emerging economy MNEs and institutions: A literature review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4).
- Maria Teresa Balaguer‐Coll & Isabel Narbón‐Perpiñá & Jesús Peiró‐Palomino & Emili Tortosa‐Ausina, 2022.
"Quality of government and economic growth at the municipal level: Evidence from Spain,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 96-124, January.
- Mª Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2020. "Quality of government and economic growth at the municipal level: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2020/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Dimitris Giakoulas, 2021. "Trends and Patterns of Greek Outward FDI in CEE Countries," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 14(2), pages 14-28, September.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Stengos, Thanasis, 2020. "The impact of regulatory quality on business venturing: A semi-parametric approach," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 29-36.
- García, Israel & Hayo, Bernd, 2021.
"Political budget cycles revisited: Testing the signalling process,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Israel Garcia & Bernd Hayo, 2020. "Political Budget Cycles Revisited: Testing the Signalling Process," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202014, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Dionisio Buendía-Carrillo & Juan Lara-Rubio & Andrés Navarro-Galera & María Elena Gómez-Miranda, 2020. "The impact of population size on the risk of local government default," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(5), pages 1264-1286, October.
- Dimitris Giakoulas & Constantina Kottaridi, 2020. "Internationalization Strategies of the Greek MNEs during the Pre-Crisis Period: An Econometric Research Based on the OLI Model," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 70(1-2), pages 128-150, January-J.
- Volker Britz & Afsoon Ebrahimi & Hans Gersbach, 2022. "Incentive pay for policy‐makers?," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 24(2), pages 259-275, April.
- Michal PlaÄ ek & Milan KÅ™Ã¡pek & Jan ÄŒadil & Bojka HamernÃkovÃ¡, 2020. "The Influence of Excellence on Municipal Performance: Quasi-Experimental Evidence From the Czech Republic," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, December.
- Faheem Ur Rehman & József Popp & Ejaz Ahmad & Muhammad Asif Khan & Zoltán Lakner, 2021. "Asymmetric and Symmetric Link between Quality of Institutions and Sectorial Foreign Direct Investment Inflow in India: A Fresh Insight Using Simulated Dynamic ARDL Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-18, December.
- Valero-Carreras, Daniel & Aparicio, Juan & Guerrero, Nadia M., 2021. "Support vector frontiers: A new approach for estimating production functions through support vector machines," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 104(C).
- Kai Chang & Ning Lu & Ze Sheng Li & Yi Ran Wang, 2021. "The combined impacts of fiscal and credit policies on green firm's investment opportunity: Evidences from Chinese firm‐level analysis," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 42(7), pages 1822-1835, October.
- Benito, Bernardino & Martínez-Córdoba, Pedro-José & Guillamón, María-Dolores, 2021. "Measurement and determinants of efficiency in the municipal police service," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 85(C).
- Geng, Yong & Liu, Wei & Li, Kai & Chen, Hanshu, 2021. "Environmental regulation and corporate tax avoidance: A quasi-natural experiment based on the eleventh Five-Year Plan in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Ghodsi, Mahdi, 2020. "How do technical barriers to trade affect foreign direct investment? Tariff jumping versus regulation haven hypotheses," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 269-278.
- Jie Sun & Lewis Makosa & Jinkun Yang & Fangyuan Yin & Moses Jachi & Wellington Garikai Bonga, 2021. "Externalities of economic sanctions on performance of intra‐industry non‐sanctioned firms: Evidence from Zimbabwe," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 68(5), pages 643-664, November.
- Pedro-José Martínez-Córdoba & Nicola Raimo & Filippo Vitolla & Bernardino Benito, 2020. "Achieving Sustainable Development Goals. Efficiency in the Spanish Clean Water and Sanitation Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-13, April.
More about this item
Keywordstaxation; direct taxes; GDP; income tax; corporate tax;
All these keywords.
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2019:i:2:p:189-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catalin ZMOLE The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Catalin ZMOLE to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.