Economic and Financial Education: Concepts, Goals and Measurement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick J. Bayer & B. Douglas Bernheim & John Karl Scholz, 2009.
"The Effects Of Financial Education In The Workplace: Evidence From A Survey Of Employers,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 605-624, October.
- Patrick J. Bayer & B. Douglas Bernheim & John Karl Scholz, 1996. "The Effects of Financial Education in the Workplace: Evidence from a Survey of Employers," Working Papers 96011, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick J. Bayer & B. Douglas Bernheim & John Karl Scholz, 1996. "The Effects of Financial Education in the Workplace: Evidence from a Survey of Employers," NBER Working Papers 5655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Garrett, Daniel M., 2003. "The effects of financial education in the workplace: evidence from a survey of households," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1487-1519, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manfred Fluch, 2007. "Selected Central Banks’ Economic and Financial Literacy Programs," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 80-104.
- Bernd Hayo & Edith Neuenkirch, 2015.
"The Influence of Media Use on Laymen’s Monetary Policy Knowledge in Germany,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201511, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Neuenkirch, Edith & Hayo, Bernd, 2015. "The influence of media use on laymen s monetary policy knowledge in Germany," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113218, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cordero, José Manuel & Gil, María & Pedraja Chaparro, Francisco, 2016. "Exploring the effect of financial literacy courses on student achievement: a cross-country approach using PISA 2012 data," MPRA Paper 75474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabine Schlögl, 2007. "Financial and Economic Education Products and Services of Austrian Institutions and Enterprises," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 68-84.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic and financial literacy; central banks; education.;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2007:i:3:b:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .