Selected Central Banks’ Economic and Financial Literacy Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernest Gnan & Maria Antoinette Silgoner & Beat Weber, 2007. "Economic and Financial Education: Concepts, Goals and Measurement," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 28-49.
- Anthony M. Santomero, 2003. "Knowledge is power: the importance of economic education," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q4, pages 1-5.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabine Schlögl, 2007. "Financial and Economic Education Products and Services of Austrian Institutions and Enterprises," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 68-84.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic education activities; central banks.;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2007:i:3:b:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .