Financial crisis: Deposit insurance and related financial safety net aspects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Kane, Edward & Laeven, Luc, 2015. "Deposit insurance around the world: A comprehensive analysis and database," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 155-183.
- Schich, Sebastian T., 2009. "Challenges Associated with the Expansion of Deposit Insurance Coverage during Fall 2008," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-23.
- Andries, Natalia & Billon, Steve, 2010. "The effect of bank ownership and deposit insurance on monetary policy transmission," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 3050-3054, December.
- Bengtsson, E., 2013. "Fund Management and Systemic Risk - Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-06, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Disli, Mustafa & Schoors, Koen & Meir, Jos, 2013.
"Political connections and depositor discipline,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, pages 804-819.
- M. Disli & K. Schoors & J. Meir, 2012. "Political connections and depositor discipline," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/781, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Disli, Mustafa & Schoors, Koen & Meir, Jos, 2013. "Political connections and depositor discipline," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2014. "The reaction of the U.S. and the European Monetary Union to recent global financial crises," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 27-47.
- Peter BALOGH & Nicu TOCU, 2012. "The Financial Safety Net – a Necessity in a Turbulent Financial World," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 23-30.
- Peter BALOGH & Nicu TOCU, 2011. "The Financial Safety Net – a Necessity in a Turbulent Financial World," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 311-317.
- Dorothee Hillrichs, 2014. "Deposit Insurance: Reimbursement of Depositors," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(3), pages 61-63, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkad:5kz7vgf50h34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.