Energy Security and Competition Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsita, Katerina G. & Pilavachi, Petros A., 2012. "Evaluation of alternative fuels for the Greek road transport sector using the analytic hierarchy process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 677-686.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Ya-Bin Da, 2013.
"Decomposing the changes of energy-related carbon emissions in China: evidence from the PDA approach,"
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards,
Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 69(1), pages 1109-1122, October.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Ya-Bin Da, 2013. "Decomposing the changes of energy-related carbon emissions in China: Evidence from the PDA approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 45, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:19:y:2011:i:3:p:189-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehmet Balcilar & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Muhammad Shahbaz & Serkan Gunes, 2017. "Does Inflation Cause Gold Prices? Evidence from G7 Countries," Working Papers 15-31, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Tsita, Katerina G. & Pilavachi, Petros A., 2013. "Evaluation of next generation biomass derived fuels for the transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 443-455.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:40:p:4083-4098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bakhtyar, B. & Ibrahim, Y. & Alghoul, M.A. & Aziz, N. & Fudholi, A. & Sopian, K., 2014. "Estimating the CO2 abatement cost: Substitute Price of Avoiding CO2 Emission (SPAE) by Renewable Energy׳s Feed in Tariff in selected countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 205-210.
- Daniela Fundeanu & Cosmin Sandu Badele, 2014. "The Cluster, Strategic Model Of Competitiveness In Tourism," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(42), pages 165-173.
- Capros, Pantelis & Mantzos, Leonidas & Parousos, Leonidas & Tasios, Nikolaos & Klaassen, Ger & Van Ierland, Tom, 2011. "Analysis of the EU policy package on climate change and renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1476-1485, March.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:129:y:2018:i:2:p:329-356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duc Khuong Nguyen & Benoît Sévi & Bo Sjö & Gazi Salah Uddin, 2017.
"The role of trade openness and investment in examining the energy-growth-pollution nexus: empirical evidence for China and India,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(40), pages 4083-4098, August.
- Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sévi, Benoît & Sjö, Bo & Salah Uddin, Gazi, 2015. "The role of trade openness and investment in examining the energy-growth-pollution nexus: Empirical evidence for China and India," MPRA Paper 75769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2016.
- Shackelford, Scott J., 2016. "Business and cyber peace: We need you!," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 539-548.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkaa:5kmbpj55f9jg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.