Competitive Forces on the Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Market: Evaluation Aspects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Tongurai, Jittima, 2015. "The effect of firm size on the leverage–performance relationship during the financial crisis of 2007–2009," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-29.
- Felicia Alina Dinu & Razvan Catalin Dobrea, 2013. "Corporate SRI and Financial Performance: A Panel Data Analysis," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 2(3), pages 168-175.
- Takata, Hidesuke, 2016. "Effects of industry forces, market orientation, and marketing capabilities on business performance: An empirical analysis of Japanese manufacturers from 2009 to 2011," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5611-5619.
- Sushma Vegesna & Mihir Dash, 2014. "Efficiency of Public and Private Sector Banks in India," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 3(3), pages 183-187.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:11:y:2014:i:c:p:46-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabbri, Daniela & Klapper, Leora F., 2016. "Bargaining power and trade credit," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 66-80.
- Narzia Florin, 2013. "A Comparative Analysis of the Financial Performance: Evidence from UK and Bangladesh," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 2(4), pages 235-243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ods:journl:v:7:y:2018:i:3:p:125-131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbargaining power; benchmarking analysis; competitive environment; competitive forces; pharmaceutical companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:186-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoliy G. Goncharuk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmonaua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.