The Effect of Firm Heterogeneity on R&D Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pakes, Ariel & Schankerman, Mark, 1980.
"An Exploration Into the Determinants of Research Intensity,"
80-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1984. "An Exploration into the Determinants of Research Intensity," NBER Chapters, in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 209-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1980. "An Exploration into the Determinants of Research Intensity," NBER Working Papers 0438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard J. Rosen, 1991.
"Research and Development with Asymmetric Firm Sizes,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(3), pages 411-429, Autumn.
- Richard J. Rosen, 1988. "Research and development with asymmetric firm sizes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barros, Pedro P & Nilssen, Tore, 1999.
" Industrial Policy and Firm Heterogeneity,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(4), pages 597-616, December.
- J. Poyago-Theotoky,, .
"R&D Competition with Asymmetric Firms,"
96/13, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:noj:journl:v:25:y:1999:p:87-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Halvor Mehlum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.