The Effect of Firm Heterogeneity on R&D Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard J. Rosen, 1991.
"Research and Development with Asymmetric Firm Sizes,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(3), pages 411-429, Autumn.
- Richard J. Rosen, 1988. "Research and development with asymmetric firm sizes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1984. "An Exploration into the Determinants of Research Intensity," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 209-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pakes, Ariel & Schankerman, Mark, 1980. "An Exploration Into the Determinants of Research Intensity," Working Papers 80-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1980. "An Exploration into the Determinants of Research Intensity," NBER Working Papers 0438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barros, Pedro P & Nilssen, Tore, 1999. " Industrial Policy and Firm Heterogeneity," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(4), pages 597-616, December.
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Nilssen, Tore, 1998. "Industrial Policy and Firm Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 1986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barros,P.P. & Nilssen,T., 1999. "Industrial policy and firm heterogeneity," Memorandum 02/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1996. "R&D Competition with Asymmetric Firms," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 334-342, August.