The Effect of Firm Heterogeneity on R&D Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Nilssen, Tore, 1998.
"Industrial Policy and Firm Heterogeneity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1984.
"An Exploration into the Determinants of Research Intensity,"
in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 209-232
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pakes, Ariel & Schankerman, Mark, 1980. "An Exploration Into the Determinants of Research Intensity," Working Papers 80-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1980. "An Exploration into the Determinants of Research Intensity," NBER Working Papers 0438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard J. Rosen, 1988.
"Research and development with asymmetric firm sizes,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard J. Rosen, 1991. "Research and Development with Asymmetric Firm Sizes," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(3), pages 411-429, Autumn.
- Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1996.
"R&D Competition with Asymmetric Firms,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 334-42, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:noj:journl:v:25:y:1999:p:87-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Halvor Mehlum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.