R&D Competition with Asymmetric Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002.
"Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 179-209.
- Atallah, G., 2000. "Vertical R&D Sprillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," Cahiers de recherche 2000-16, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, And Innovation," Industrial Organization 0004009, EconWPA.
- ATALLAH, Gamal, 2000. "Vertical R&D Sprillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," Cahiers de recherche 2000-16, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-54, CIRANO.
- Pedro P. Barros & Tore Nilssen, 1999. "The Effect of Firm Heterogeneity on R&D Competition," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 25, pages 87-93.
- Joshi, Sumit & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2001. "Convergence to symmetry in dynamic strategic models of R&D: The undiscounted case," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1881-1897, December.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Khemarat Talerngsri Teerasuwannajak, 2009.
"R&D Productivity and Intellectual Property Rights Protection Regimes,"
Discussion Paper Series
2009_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2009.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Khemarat Talerngsri Teerasuwannajak, 2009. "R&D Productivity and Intellectual Property Rights Protection Regimes," Working Paper series 43_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey & Charlotte Vaillant, "undated". "Aggregate Export and Food Crop Supply Response in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 98/4, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Barros, Pedro P & Nilssen, Tore, 1999. " Industrial Policy and Firm Heterogeneity," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(4), pages 597-616, December.
- Banerjee, Dyuti & Chatterjee, Ishita, 2010. "The impact of piracy on innovation in the presence of technological and market uncertainty," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 391-397, December.
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar, 2008.
"Innovation And Market Concentration With Asymmetric Firms,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 195-207.
- Escrihuela-Villar, Marc, 2004. "Innovation and market concentration with asymmetric firms," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/03, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Chang, Yang-Ming & Walter, Jason, 2015. "Digital piracy: Price-quality competition between legal firms and P2P network hosts," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 22-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:43:y:1996:i:3:p:334-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.