State Ownership in the Russian Economy. Part 1. Its Magnitude And Sectoral Distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irina Denisova & Markus Eller & Timothy Frye & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007.
"Who Wants to Revise Privatization and Why? Evidence from 28 Post-Communist Countries,"
w0105, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Denisova, Irina & Eller, Markus & Frye, Timothy & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2007. "Who Wants to Revise Privatization and Why? Evidence from 28 Post-Communist Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vernikov, Andrei V., 2007. "Russia' banking sector transition : where to?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:1:p:41-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abramov, Alexander & Radygin, Alexander & Chernova, Maria, 2017.
"State-owned enterprises in the Russian market: Ownership structure and their role in the economy,"
Russian Journal of Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-23.
- A. Abramov & A. Radygin & M. Chernova., 2016. "State-owned enterprises in the Russian market: Ownership structure and their role in the economy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- Dolgopyatova, T., 2015. "State Ownership: Quick Privatization or Effective Governance?," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 178-183.
- Starchenko, N., 2013. "Analysis of the Results of "Small" Privatization in Russia 2010-2013," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 168-172.
- Vernikov, Andrei, 2017. "The impact of state-controlled banks on the Russian banking sector," MPRA Paper 77155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sprenger, C., 2012. "Corporate Governance Russia: of First-order Importance," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 154-157.
- Berezinets Irina & Ilina Yulia & Muravyev Alexander, 2011. "Owners, Boards, Managers and the Private Benefits of Control: A Study of Dual Class Stock Firms in an Emerging Market," EERC Working Paper Series 11/12e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Berezinets, Irina & Ilina, Yulia & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "CEO and Board Characteristics as Determinants of Private Benefits of Control: Evidence from the Russian Stock Exchange," IZA Discussion Papers 6256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsState-owned enterprises; state ownership; nationalization; corporate governance; state corporation; Russia;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2010:i:6:p:120-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .