Analysis of the Results of "Small" Privatization in Russia 2010-2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sprenger, C., 2010. "State Ownership in the Russian Economy. Part 1. Its Magnitude And Sectoral Distribution," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 6, pages 120-140.
More about this item
Keywordsprivatization; auction; the effectiveness of privatization;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2013:i:20:p:168-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.