Developments in private consumption over the past three years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. De Mulder & M. Druant, 2011. "The Belgian labour market during and after the crisis," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 89-104, June.
- Jeanfils, Philippe & Burggraeve, Koen, 2008. ""NONAME": A new quarterly model for Belgium," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 118-127, January.
- A. Bruggeman, 2008. "The incomes and financing balance of individuals and companies," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 75-91, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2017:m:june:i:i:p:43-59 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate consumption; households; wealth effect; savings rate;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:ecrart:y:2011:m:september:i:ii:p:47-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.