Chinese Supervisory Board-An Experiential Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vidhi Chhaochharia & Yaniv Grinstein, 2007. "The Changing Structure of US Corporate Boards: 1997-2003," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1215-1223, November.
- Wen-Wen Chien & Roger W. Mayer & John T. Sennetti, 2010. "Audit Committee Effectiveness In The Largest Us Public Hospitals: An Empirical Study," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 2(1), pages 107-127.
- Pieter-Jan Bezemer & Stefan Peij & Gregory Maassen & Han Halder, 2012. "The changing role of the supervisory board chairman: the case of the Netherlands (1997–2007)," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Alix Valenti, 2008. "The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002: Has It Brought About Changes in the Boards of Large U. S. Corporations?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 401-412, August.
- Xie, Biao & Davidson, Wallace III & DaDalt, Peter J., 2003. "Earnings management and corporate governance: the role of the board and the audit committee," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 295-316, June.
- Gary Gorton & Frank A. Schmid, 2004. "Capital, Labor, and The Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 2(5), pages 863-905, September.
- David Finegold & George S. Benson & David Hecht, 2007. "Corporate Boards and Company Performance: review of research in light of recent reforms," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 865-878, September.
- Firth, Michael & Fung, Peter M.Y. & Rui, Oliver M., 2007. "Ownership, two-tier board structure, and the informativeness of earnings - Evidence from China," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 463-496.
- Fairuz Ramli & Anuar Nawawi & Rashid Ameer, 2010. "Director independence and performance of listed companies: evidence from Malaysia," International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 280-300.
More about this item
KeywordsSupervisory Board; Audit Committee; Corporate Governance.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nap:nijefr:2019:p:19-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor). General contact details of provider: https://www.napublisher.org/?ic=journal&journal=5&info=aims .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.