Labour Market Returns and Wage Inequality: New Evidence for Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Domowitz, Ian & Elbadawi, Ibrahim, 1987. "An error-correction approach to money demand : The case of Sudan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 257-275, August.
- Bouteldja, Abdelnacer & Benamar, Abdelhak & Maliki, Samir, 2013. "The Black Market Exchange Rate and Demand for Money in Algeria," MPRA Paper 75280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blejer, Mario I., 1978. "Black-market exchange-rate expectations and the domestic demand for money : Some empirical results," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 767-773, November.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Tanku, Altin, 2006. "Black market exchange rate, currency substitution and the demand for money in LDCs," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 249-263, October.
More about this item
KeywordsReturns to Education; Mincer Regression; Wage Inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:raee88:v:7:y:2015:i:3:p:31-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Technical Support Office). General contact details of provider: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/rae .