Black-market exchange-rate expectations and the domestic demand for money : Some empirical results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebaidalla Mahjoub Ebaidalla, 2017. "Determinants and Macroeconomic Impact of Parallel Market For Foreign Exchange in Sudan," Working Papers 1155, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 2017.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1985. "Money demand in open economies : a currency substitution model for Venezuela," International Finance Discussion Papers 265, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Marcelo Santos, 2015. "Labour Market Returns and Wage Inequality: New Evidence for Europe," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 7(3), pages 31-45, September.
- BigBen Chukwuma Ogbonna, 2015. "Exchange Rate and Demand for Money in Nigeria," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 21-37, June.
- Hassanain, Khalifa, 1991. "The short-term stagflationary impact of stabilization policy in Sudan: a test of the new structuralist hypothesis," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000017624, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James Boughton, 1992. "International comparisons of money demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 323-343, October.
- James M. Boughton, 1992. "International Comparisons of Money Demand; A Review Essay," IMF Working Papers 92/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Jovis Wolfe Bellot, . "The Stability of the Demand for Broad Money in Argentina in the Post-Financial Liberalization Period," Fordham Economics Dissertations, Fordham University, Department of Economics, number 2002.2.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:4:y:1978:i:4:p:767-773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.