Bright City Lights and Slums of Dhaka city: Determinants of rural-urban migration in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Oberti, 2000. "Diversity and Complexity in Local Forms of Urban Anti‐Poverty Strategies in Europe∗," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 536-553, September.
- Corden, W M & Findlay, Ronald, 1975. "Urban Unemployment, Intersectoral Capital Mobility and Development Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(165), pages 59-78, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:38:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s11113-019-09532-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asif Ishtiaque & Nurul Islam Nazem, 2017. "Household-level disaster-induced losses and rural–urban migration: Experience from world’s one of the most disaster-affected countries," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(1), pages 315-326, March.
- Stuart Cameron, 2012. "Education, Urban Poverty and Migration: Evidence from Bangladesh and Vietnam," Papers inwopa679, Innocenti Working Papers.
- World Bank, 2007. "Bangladesh - Dhaka : Improving Living Conditions for the Urban Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7686, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsdisparities ; rural ; urban ; Bangladesh ; Dhaka city;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mig:journl:v:1:y:2004:i:1:p:26-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TPLondon). General contact details of provider: https://www.tplondon.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.