Bright City Lights and Slums of Dhaka city: Determinants of rural-urban migration in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erhard Berner, 2000. "Poverty Alleviation and the Eviction of the Poorest: Towards Urban Land Reform in the Philippines," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 536-553, September.
- Corden, W M & Findlay, Ronald, 1975. "Urban Unemployment, Intersectoral Capital Mobility and Development Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(165), pages 59-78, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asif Ishtiaque & Nurul Islam Nazem, 2017. "Household-level disaster-induced losses and rural–urban migration: Experience from world’s one of the most disaster-affected countries," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(1), pages 315-326, March.
- Stuart Cameron, 2012. "Education, Urban Poverty and Migration: Evidence from Bangladesh and Vietnam," Papers inwopa679, Innocenti Working Papers.
- World Bank, 2007. "Bangladesh - Dhaka : Improving Living Conditions for the Urban Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7686, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsdisparities ; rural ; urban ; Bangladesh ; Dhaka city;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mig:journl:v:1:y:2004:i:1:p:26-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (I. Sirkeci). General contact details of provider: http://www.tplondon.com/ .