Modelling the Transaction Role of Money and the Essentiality of Money in an Explosive Hyperinflation Context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983.
"Speculative Hyperinflations in Maximizing Models: Can We Rule Them Out?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 675-687, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1981. "Speculative hyperinflations in a maximizing models: can we rule them out?," International Finance Discussion Papers 195, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1982. "Speculative Hyperinflations in Maximizing Models: Can We Rule Them Out?," NBER Working Papers 0855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 1983. "Speculative Hyperinflations in Maximizing Models: Can We Rule Them Out?," Scholarly Articles 12491027, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- María-José Gutiérrez & Jesús Vázquez, 2004. "Explosive Hyperinflation, Inflation-Tax Curve, and Modeling the Use of Money," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(2), pages 311-311, June.
- de Holanda Barbosa, Fernando & Barros da Cunha, Alexandre, 2003. "Inflation tax and money essentiality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 187-195, February.
- Evans, J Lynne, 1995. "The Demand for Money: Hyperinflation or High Inflation Traps," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 63(0), pages 49-56, Suppl..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2012.
"The Monetary Analysis of Hyperinflation and the Appropriate Specification of the Demand for Money,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(2), pages 142-160, May.
- Sokic, Alexandre, 2010. "The monetary analysis of hyperinflation and the appropriate specification of the demand for money," MPRA Paper 21503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201009)166:3_387:mttrom_2.0.tx_2-s. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.