The Relationships Among Leadership Styles, Entrepreneurial Orientation, and Business Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Venkatraman, 1989. "Strategic Orientation of Business Enterprises: The Construct, Dimensionality, and Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 942-962, August.
- Gupta, Vipin & MacMillan, Ian C. & Surie, Gita, 2004. "Entrepreneurial leadership: developing and measuring a cross-cultural construct," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 241-260, March.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 1995. "Contextual influences on the corporate entrepreneurship-performance relationship: A longitudinal analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Begley, Thomas M. & Boyd, David P., 1987. "Psychological characteristics associated with performence in entrepreneurial firms and smaller businesses," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 79-93.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Sajid Saeed & Fares Ibrahim, 2016. "Perception and Importance of Entrepreneurial Leadership in Small and Medium Sized Companies," Case Studies in Business and Management, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 64-81, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:181-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halilu Bello Rogo & Halilu Bello Rogo & Mohd Noor Mohd. Shariff & Muhammad Haroon Hafeez, 2017. "Moderating Effect of Access to Finance on the Relationship between Total Quality Management, Market Orientation and Small and Medium Enterprises Performance: A Proposed Framework," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 119-127.
- Eriksson, Mattias & LeBel, Luc & Lindroos, Ola, 2015. "Management of outsourced forest harvesting operations for better customer-contractor alignment," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 45-55.
More about this item
Keywordsleadership styles; entrepreneurial orientation; business performance;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:257-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.