Transition in a Bubble Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- PIROVANO Mara & VANNESTE, Jacques & VAN POECK, André, 2009. "Portfolio and short-term capital inflows to the new and potential EU countries: Patterns, determinants and policy responses," Working Papers 2009018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Laura Vartia & Andreas Wörgötter, 2009.
"Capital Inflows, Household Debt and the Boom-bust Cycle in Estonia,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
700, OECD Publishing.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Laura Vartia & Andreas Woergoetter, 2009. "Capital Inflows, Household Debt And The Boom Bust Cycle In Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp965, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Arjana BREZIGAR-MASTEN & Fabrizio CORICELLI & Igor MASTEN, 2009.
"Financial integration and financial development in transition economies: What happens during financial crises?,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2009/49, European University Institute.
- Arjana Brezigar-Masten & Fabrizio Coricelli & Igor Masten, 2010. "Financial integration and financial development in transition economies: what happens during financial crises?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Arjana Brezigar-Masten & Fabrizio Coricelli & Igor Masten, 2010. "Financial integration and financial development in transition economies: what happens during financial crises?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00469499, HAL.
- Mileva, Elitza, 2008. "The impact of capital flows on domestic investment in transition economies," Working Paper Series 871, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El-hadj Bah & Josef C. Brada, 2014. "Labor Markets in the Transition Economies: An Overview," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 11(1), pages 3-53, June.
- Liudmila Malyshava, 2018. "External Instability in Transition: Applying Minsky's Theory of Financial Fragility to International Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_909, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; economic policy; financial bubbles; foreign direct investment; global financial crisis; productivity; transition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:48:y:2012:i:s4:p:7-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.