Money Demand Predictability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1988. "Lessons On Monetary Policy From The 1980's," NBER Working Papers 2551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William T. Gavin & William G. Dewald, 1989.
"The Effect of Disinflationary Policies on Monetary Velocity,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(1), pages 149-164, Spring/Su.
- William T. Gavin & William G. Dewald, 1989. "The effects of disinflationary policies on monetary velocity," Working Paper 8901, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- V. Vance Roley, 1986. "The Response of Interest Rates to Money Announcements under Alternative Operating Prosedures and Reserve Requirement Systems," NBER Working Papers 1812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Hamburger, 1987. "A Stable Money Demand Function," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 5(1), pages 34-40, January.
- Ahmet Baytas & Alvin L. Marty, 1989. "The Interest Elasticity of Money Demand: Further Evidence," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 107-111, Apr-Jun.
- Chen, Yi-Ting, 2006. "Non-nested tests for competing U.S. narrow money demand functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 339-363, March.
- R. W. Hafer, 1985. "Monetary stabilization policy: evidence from money demand forecasts," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 21-26.
- Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Wickham, Peter, 1995.
"The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-340, April.
- Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen & Wickham, Peter, 1991. "The demand for money in developing countries : assessing the role of financial innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 721, The World Bank.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Arrau, Patricio & DeGregorio, Jose & Wickham, Peter, 1991. "The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation," MPRA Paper 13691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Arrau, Patricio & DeGregorio, Jose & Wickham, Peter, 1995. "The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation," MPRA Paper 14096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose De Gregorio & Peter Wickham & Patricio Arrau & Carmen Reinhart, 1991. "The Demand for Money in Developing Countries; Assessing the Role of Financial innovation," IMF Working Papers 91/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Felipe Larraín & Aníbal Larraín, 1988. "El Caso del Dinero Desaparecido Chile 1984-1986," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 25(75), pages 247-282.
- Chen, Show-Lin & Wu, Jyh-Lin, 2005. "Long-run money demand revisited: evidence from a non-linear approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-37, February.
- Patricio Rojas, 1993. "El Dinero como un Objetivo Intermedio de Política Monetaria en Chile: Un Análisis Empírico," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 30(90), pages 139-178.
- Erwin W. Heri, 1988. "Money Demand Regressions and Monetary Targeting Theory and Stylized Evidence," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 124(II), pages 123-149, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:17:y:1985:i:4:p:611-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.