The Impact of News and Alternative Theories of Exchange Rate Determination
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Ryan Love & Richard Payne, 2003.
"Macroeconomic news, order flows and exchange rates,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24901, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Payne, 2003. "Macroeconomic news, order flows and exchange rates," FMG Discussion Papers dp475, Financial Markets Group.
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2011. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 172-188, 04.
- M. Frömmel & N. Kiss M & K. Pintér & -, 2009. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/626, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2009. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," MNB Working Papers 2009/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Almeida, Alvaro & Goodhart, Charles & Payne, Richard, 1998. "The Effects of Macroeconomic News on High Frequency Exchange Rate Behavior," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 383-408, September.
- Alvaro Almeida & Richard Payne & Charles Goodhart, 1997. "The Effects of Macroeconomic News on High Frequency Exchange Rate Behaviour," FMG Discussion Papers dp258, Financial Markets Group.
- Tanner, Glenn, 1997. "A note on economic news and intraday exchange rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 573-585, April.
- Kevin Ross, 1991. "Contemporaneous Reserve Accounting, M1 Announcements and Exchange Rate Movements," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 177-187, Apr-Jun.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Schirm, David C., 1998. "Asymmetric impact of trade balance news on asset prices," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 83-100, January.
- Imad Moosa, 2002. "A test of the news model of exchange rates," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(4), pages 694-710, December.
- J.S.Y. Wong, 1988. "The Role of 'News' in the Australian Foreign Exchange Market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Richard Podpiera, 2000. "Efficiency of Financial Markets in Transition: The Case of Macroeconomic Releases," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp156, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Richard Podpiera, 2001. "Efficiency of Financial Markets in Transition: The Case of Macroeconomic Releases," Finance 0012005, EconWPA.
- William Marois, 1988. "Introduction," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(5), pages 905-912.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:17:y:1985:i:3:p:328-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed