Interest Rates and Bank Profitability: Additional Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saha, Asish & Subramanian, V. & Basu, Sanjay & Mishra, Alok Kumar, 2009. "Networth exposure to interest rate risk: An empirical analysis of Indian commercial banks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 581-590, March.
- Gregory E. Sierra & Timothy J. Yeager, 2003. "What does the Federal Reserve’s economic value model tell us about interest rate risk at U.S. community banks?," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2003-01, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Daniel Goyeau & Alain Sauviat & Amine Tarazi, 2002.
"Rentabilité bancaire et taux d'intérêt de marché. Une application aux principaux systèmes bancaires européens sur la période 1988-1995,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 112(2), pages 275-291.
- Daniel Goyeau & Alain Sauviat & Amine Tarazi, 2002. "Rentabilité bancaire et taux d'intérêt de marché : Une application aux principaux systèmes bancaires européens sur la période 1988-1995," Post-Print hal-00794499, HAL.
- Md. Shahidul Islam & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2016.
"The Determinants of Bank Profitability: Dynamic Panel Evidence from South Asian Countries,"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(3), pages 1-6.
- Shahidul Islam & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2015. "The determinants of bank profitability: dynamic panel evidence from South Asian countries," TERG Discussion Papers 338, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Shahidul Islam & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2015. "The determinants of bank profitability: dynamic panel evidence from South Asian countries," DSSR Discussion Papers 44, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Carlo Altavilla & Miguel Boucinha & José-Luis Peydró, 2017.
"Monetary Policy and Bank Profitability in a Low Interest Rate Environment,"
CSEF Working Papers
486, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Boucinha, Miguel & Peydró, José-Luis, 2017. "Monetary policy and bank profitability in a low interest rate environment," Working Paper Series 2105, European Central Bank.
- Pariyada Sukcharoensin, 2013. "Time-Varying Market, Interest Rate and Exchange Rate Risks of Thai Commercial Banks," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 9(1), pages 25-45.
- Skander Van den Heuvel, 2006. "The Bank Capital Channel of Monetary Policy," 2006 Meeting Papers 512, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Eduardo Roca, 2008. "Estimating banks' equity duration: a panel cointegration approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(14), pages 1173-1180.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:53:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10693-016-0262-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aykut Ekinci, 2016. "The Effect of Credit and Market Risk on Bank Performance: Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 427-434.
- Deep, Akash & Schaefer, Guido, 2004. "Are Banks Liquidity Transformers?," Working Paper Series rwp04-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:15:y:1983:i:3:p:355-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.