Prospects for Cooperative Marketing among Surgical Instrument Producers in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theresa Thompson Chaudhry, 2011. "Contracting and Efficiency in the Surgical Goods Cluster of Sialkot, Pakistan," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 12(1), pages 91-115, March.
- Tewari, Meenu, 1999. "Successful Adjustment in Indian Industry: the Case of Ludhiana's Woolen Knitwear Cluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1651-1671, September.
- Knorringa, Peter, 1999. "Agra: An Old Cluster Facing the New Competition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1587-1604, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSurgical instruments; goods; cooperative; market; Pakistan.;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:16:y:2011:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin) or (Mikhail Salazkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .