Trade in Southeast Europe : recent trends and some policy implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Christie, 2001.
"Potential Trade in Southeast Europe: A Gravity Model Approach,"
wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers
11, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Edward Christie, 2002. "Potential Trade in Southeast Europe: a Gravity Model Approach," wiiw Working Papers 21, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Vladimir Gligorov & H.Y. Liu & Johannes Pöschl & Joanna Poznanska & Kazimierz Poznanski & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Monthly Report No. 3/2011," wiiw Monthly Reports 2011-03, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jane Miljovski & Vanco Uzunov, 2002. "International and Regional Economic Integration in South East Europe: The Case of Macedonia," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 19, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uvalic, Milica, 2010. "Transition in Southeast Europe: Understanding Economic Development and Institutional Change," WIDER Working Paper Series 041, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mulaj, Isa, 2009. "Trade regimes, investment promotion and export prospects in the Western Balkans," MPRA Paper 38143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade flows; Trade liberalisation; Economic integration; Regional cooperation; EU policies towards Southeast Europe;
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:3:y:2006:i:2:p:171-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .