Transition in Southeast Europe: Understanding Economic Development and Institutional Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Popov, Vladimir, 2009. "Lessons from the Transition Economies: Putting the Success Stories of the Postcommunist World into a Broader Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Saul Estrin & Milica Uvalic, 2008. "From Illyria towards Capitalism: Did Labour-Management Theory Teach Us Anything about Yugoslavia and Transition in Its Successor States?," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 50(4), pages 663-696, December.
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milica Uvalic, 2006. "Trade in Southeast Europe : recent trends and some policy implications," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 3(2), pages 171-195, December.
- Sergio Godoy & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Growth, Initial Conditions, Law and Speed of Privatization in Transition Countries: 11 Years Later," NBER Working Papers 11992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arslan, Ahmad & Tarba, Shlomo Y. & Larimo, Jorma, 2015. "FDI entry strategies and the impacts of economic freedom distance: Evidence from Nordic FDIs in transitional periphery of CIS and SEE," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 997-1008.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic transition; Southeast Europe; economic development; institutional;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-06-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2010-06-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.